A multivitamin/mineral complex for exercise performance and training that promotes energy, stamina and helps lessen muscle fatigue.
Product Code: athletic-nutrients-PEC-180-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Athletic Nutrients is designed to support physical training and performance. It is a complete hypo-allergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. The formula combines superior mineral cofactors, activated vitamins, antioxidants and pH balanced creatine to target endurance, energy and lesson muscle fatigue.
- High potency and hypo-allergenic
- Activated vitamins and superior mineral chelates for optimal absorption
- Metafolin® the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate
- Potassium phosphate combined with calcium and magnesium for healthy muscle function
- Copper, manganese, selenium and zinc for healthy tendons, ligaments and joints
Scientifically formulated, pharmaceutical grade supplements meet or exceed the highest standards of excellence from formulation through raw materials testing and current good manufacturing processes (cGMP). Third party independent testing assures superior quality, enhanced absorption, purity, potency, efficacy and truth in labeling.
Take 2 capsules twice daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsules
- Amount per serviing:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1000 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 83 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 8.3 mcg (333 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 22 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 33 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 8 mg
- Riboflavin 11.1 mg
- -(as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate activated B2)
- Niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 6.65 mg
- -(as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphare (acrivared B6))
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 222 mcg DFE (133 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 333 mcg
- Biotin 266 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 16.5 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 6.6 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 66.5 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 66.5 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 66.5 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 66.5 mcg
- Copper (as copper glycinate) 650 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 650 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 66.5 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium phosphate) 33 mg
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 650 mcg
- Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 33 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend: 192 mcg
- -(as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)
- Inositol 16.5 mg.
- EnergizeATP Factors:
- Creatine monohydrate 250 mg
- Coenzyme Q 16.5 mg
- Alpha ketoglutarate 16.5 mg
- MuscleRestore Complex:
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 50 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 33 mg
- L-carnosine 16.5 mg
- PowerProtect Antioxidants:
- PowerGrape® grape (vitis vinifera) extract (whole fruit) 66.5 mg
- Superfruit antioxidant blend: 16.5 mg
- -(from acerola berry, camu camu fruit, quercetin, açai berry, mangosteen, fruit and green coffee whole fruit concentrate)
- Green tea (camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (decaffeinated) 16.5 mg
- -(providing 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Non-GMO. Gluten Free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
CoQ10, green tea and grape extract may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications. n-Acetyl-l-cysteine iscontra-indicated with nitroglycerin. Individuals taking anti-diabetes medications with alpha lipoic acid may need to have their blood glucose levels monitored. Consult your physician for more information.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tighly closed in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
by Allison -
Thank you so much for always creating the most reliable products!
by Bobi -
I work in the fitness industry. I train hard am 51 years young and with these vitamins I no longer get leg cramps at night. We, in the fitness industry, are on a constant look out for products that truly are what they say. I am a believer in suppleme