Support for healthy veins and arteries.
Product Code: arteriozyme-ENQ
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
Arteriozyme™ includes a unique blend of enzymes is designed to support normal blood vessel function and gets a further boost from heart healthy nutrients like taurine and rutin.
As a dietary supplement, adults take two tablets 3 times daily away from meals or as directed by a health professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 103 mg 8%
- Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 78 mg 6%
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 8 mg 76%
- Pancreatin 10x 300 mg
- Rutin (from Rutin Trihydrate) 110 mg
- Thymus Substance 70 mg
- Arteriozyme proprietary blend 53 mg
- -Bromelain 90 GDU
- -Amylase 900 DU
- -Lipase 450 FIP
- -Cellulase 60 CU
- -Papain (Sulfites) 4,000 FCCPU
- -Lysozyme (egg) 20 mcg
- -Chymotrypsin 2 USP Units
- Trypsin 1:150 35 mg
- L-carnitine tartrate 20 mg
- Taurine 20 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, clear coat (hypromellose and polyethylene glycol), silica and stearic acid.
Contains Egg and Sulfites. If you have an allergy to eggs or sulfites, you should not use this product.
If pregnant, breast-feeding or have a medical condition, ask a health professional before use.
Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.