Allercetin Allergy & Sinus
Safe and Effective Formula With HistStop - Homeopathic Histamine & Quercetin.
Brand: Source Naturals
Product Code: allercetin-allergy-sinus-SNN
Servings per Container: 48
Quantity per Container: 48 Tablets
- Active ingredients provide:
- Ragweed, euphrasia, and sabadilla are for respiratory support.
- Histaminum targets histamine inhibition.
- Quercetin supports a healthy immune response.
- Kali iodatum addresses sinus congestion and brings relief to the mucous membranes.
Relieves Symptoms: Sneezing, Runny Nose, Sinus Congestion, Itchy and Watery Eyes.
Homeopathy is a special approach to good health that works by stimulating your body's own natural defenses to fight hay fever and allergy symptoms.
Chew 1 tablet slightly and allow to dissolve in the mouth.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet every 2 to 4 hours, until symptoms improve. Then, take only as needed to maintain your well-being. For optimal results, a maximum of 6 tablets per day is recommended
- Children ages 2 to 12 years: Use one-half the adult dosage
For children under the age of 2 years, consult your health care professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 48
- Active Ingredients Per Serving:
- -Sticta Pulmonaria 6X (lungwort), Sabadilla 6X (cevadilla seed), Kali Iodatum 6X (potassium iodide), Euphrasia officinalis 6X (eyebright), Succinicum Acidum 12X (succinic acid), Quercetin 12X*, Histaminum Hydrochloricum 12X* (histamine hydrochloride), Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 30X (ragweed).
- *Components of HistaStop™
- Inactive Ingredients:
- -Lactose and Magnesium Stearate.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Do not take this product for headache pain for more than 7 days for adults or 5 days for children.
If symptoms persist, get worse, or are accompanied by a high fever, or if symptoms occur, consult a physician, because these could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.