Chewable Tablets 90
Advanced Immune Support
Brand: Nutritional Frontiers
Product Code: airmaxx-chewables-NTF
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Chewable Tablets
AirMaxx Vegetarian Orange Flavored Chewable Tablets from Nutritional Frontiers was designed to support healthy respiratory function and reduce allergic response. The ingredients in this supplement were selected with the goal of maintaining histamine levels within normal ranges.
People may take AirMaxx to help with itchy skin and eyes, congested and runny nose, splotchy, red skin, and discomfort associated with skin irritation and respiratory dysfunction.
- Supports proper respiratory function
- Contains ingredients to maintain histamine levels within normal ranges
- Supports healthy balanced immune system function and contains potent antioxidants
- Support for itchy eyes, skin and nose
- Support for runny or stuffy nose
- Support for red, splotchy skin
- Support for discomfort associated with respiratory dysfunction or skin irritation
- GMP Quality Assured
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 1 orange flavored chewable tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Orange Flavored Chewable Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125 mg (139%)
- Zinc (as TRAACS zinc arginate chelate) 5 mg (46%)
- Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate) 125 mg
- Bromelain (600 GDU/g) 125 mg
- Elderberry Powder 50 mg
- N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl 50 mg
- Benegut Perilla Extract (leaf)(providing vicenin-2) 37.5 mg
Other ingredients: sorbitol, xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavor, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, stevia.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Color of this formula may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Ratings & Reviews
Works for my 3-year-old son
My son was on over the counter allergy medications: either zyrtec or claritin with a nasal spray. I felt this overloaded his system at such a young age. A chiropractor told me about airmaxx and I am glad he did. My son does NOT need anything in addition to airmxx. He takes 2 chewable tabs 2x per day (morning and night) and it works!!!!!