The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Comprehensive daily packet providing core nutrients: calcium, vitamin D3, CoQ10, fish oil and acai
Women's Pure Pack provides highly bioavailable vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega-3 essential fatty acids specifically formulated for women over age 40.
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, macular, breast, and emotional health
- Provides vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Includes activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the universally metabolized form of folate
- Helps moderate occasional stress
- Supports the integrity of the macula and retina with lutein, zeaxanthin and nutrient cofactors
- Provides 50% daily calcium recommendation
- Includes CoQ10 and Acai
- Convenient once daily packet
Each packet contains:
- Women's Nutrients / 3 vegetarian capsules
- EPA/DHA essentials / 1 softgel capsule
- Vitamin D3 / 1 vegetarian capsule
- Calcium (citrate) / 2 vegetarian capsules
- Acai / 1 vegetarian capsule
- CoQ10 / 1 vegetarian capsule
As a dietary supplement, take 1 packet daily (9 capsules) with a meal.
- Serving Size: 1 Packet (9 Capsules)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total fat 1 g
- Cholesterol <5 mg
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 37.5 mcg (1,500 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate and natural tocopherols) 34 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 50 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 12.5 mg
- Riboflavin [as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)] 17.35 mg
- Niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 37.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 [as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)] 10.4 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- Biotin 1,000 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 500 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 50 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 50 mg
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 50 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 212 mcg
- Inositol 62.5 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid 37.5 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 60 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein 3 mg
- Zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- Red wine grape (Vitis vinifera) concentrate (whole fruit) 50 mg
- -standardized to contain 25% total polyphenols
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 50 mg
- -standardized to contain 92% polyphenols
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum) extract (whole fruit) 50 mg
- -standardized to contain 40% punicosides
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) concentrate (fruit) 60 mg
- Assai palm (Açai) (Euterpe oleracea) extract (whole fruit) 600 mg
- Blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit) 15 mg
- HMRlignin™ (containing 7-hydroxymatairesinol) 5 mg
- -from Norway spruce knot wood
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) 50 mg
- -standardized to contain 65% total tea catechins and 23% epigallocatechin (EGCG)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) 50 mg
- -standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Calcium-D-glucarate 25 mg
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root) 50 mg
- -standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf) 25 mg
- -standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid
- Fish oil concentrate (anchovies, sardines, mackerel) 1,000 mg
- --EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 300 mg
- --DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, cranberry fiber, cranberry seed oil, guar gum, sunflower lecithin.
Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
Gluten-free and Non-GMO.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
This product is sealed for your protection. Do not use if box or contents are open or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.