The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
ViraClear EPs 7630 (Cherry) by Integrative Therapeutics is a homeopathic remedy.
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Use only with enclosed dosage cup.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily. Children 6-12 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) Liquid
- Active ingredient:
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X (EPs 7630)
- Inactive ingredients:
- aronia juice, citric acid, ethyl alcohol, fructose, maltodextrin, natural flavor, potassium citrate, purified water.
Each teaspoon (tsp) contains 10 mg of potassium.
Does not contain: gluten, soy, dairy, or wheat.
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus.)
Stop use and consult a doctor if: new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days, fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days, cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persisitent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use if printed inner seal under bottle cap is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature (68-77 °F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.