The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Upper Respiratory Support
V Clear EPs 7630 by Integrative Therapeutics helps reduce the symptoms related to colds and respiratory infections. Homeopathic.
When it comes to the common cold and upper respiratory infections, getting through the day can be difficult. Symptoms that include sore throat, coughing, congestion, and sneezing can interrupt your daily life and if left alone may develop into something worse.
V Clear EPs 7630 from Integrative Therapeutics is cherry-flavored homeopathic syrup that works to help shorten and reduce the severity of your symptoms related to the common cold.
- It's ideal for adults and children who are two years and older
- V Clear Eps 7630 help reduce the symptoms related to respiratory and bronchial infections, as well as the common cold
- It also helps loosen mucus to make your coughs more productive
Integrative Therapeutics V Clear EPs 7630 is formulated with a proprietary extract known as EPs 7630, which is from the roots of the South African Pelargonium Sidoides plant. It's the ideal way to find relief from the symptoms of colds and respiratory infections, and is great for the whole family!
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1-1/2 teaspoons three times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon three times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) Liquid
- Active ingredient:
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X (EPs 7630)
- Inactive ingredients:
- aronia juice, citric acid, ethyl alcohol, fructose, maltodextrin, natural flavor, potassium citrate, purified water.
Each teaspoon (tsp) contains 10 mg of potassium.
Does not contain: gluten, soy, dairy, or wheat.
If you are pregnant or nursing: please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Consult a doctor before use if you have: A cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema and/or a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if printed inner seal under bottle cap is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature (68-77 °F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Safety sealed with outer shrink band and inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.