The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Promotes Energy Metabolism and Heart Health
- Balanced, high-potency formula with all 8 essential B vitamins
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Helps maintain homocysteine already in the normal range
- Sustained-release delivery for high bioavailability
ENDUR-B® Complex Sustained Release (SR) is ideal for healthy adults – especially dieters, athletes, mature adults, and people interested in heart health – to ensure an optimal intake of B vitamins or fuel higher metabolic demands.
ENDUR-B Complex SR features high-potency B vitamins in a proprietary vegetable-based wax matrix specifically designed to release B vitamins gradually over a 5 to 7 hour period for optimal absorption and tissue retention.
Your body relies on B vitamins for a wide range of functions. In particular, Vitamin B6, folic acid, and vitamin B12 provide heart health benefits by helping to maintain a healthy homocysteine level in the normal range. Yet unlike fat-soluble vitamins, water-soluble B vitamins are not stored in body tissues and require daily replenishment.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 15 mg 1,250%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 17 mg 1,308%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 200 mg 1,250%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg 1,176%
- Folic Acid (400 mcg folic acid) 667 mcg DFE 167%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 60 mcg 2,500%
- Biotin 300 mcg 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg 2,000%
Other Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, vegetable wax (rice bran and/or carnauba), stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), modified cellulose, and silica.
Contains no salt, sugar, starch, artificial colors or flavorings, or preservatives. Free of common allergens (milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soy). Free of other allergens (corn, yeast).
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Formulated for steady release over 5-7 hours.