The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Homeopathic Skin Healing and Moisturizing Ointment†
7 Cream - Calendula skin healing cream created by a homeopath is the perfect answer for troubled skin.
7 Cream assists in healing minor wounds such as cuts, scrapes, burns and minor skin irritations. It also moisturizes and relieves itching due to dry skin.
For over 20 years, Robin Logan, British homeopath and author, searched for an effective,all purpose skin healing cream. He decided to formulate his own. For three years, 7 Cream was only available through fellow homeopaths. 7 Cream solves a broad range of skin conditions – from all types of minor burns,including sunburn, to dry and irritated skin, scrapes, cuts, and more!
The unique aspects of the formula are in the combination of ingredients: Calendula plus certified organic OMA Manuka Honey, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera plus the highest quality Coconut, Avocado, Manuka and Neem Oils.
7 Cream is made with 70% organic ingredients and contains NO parabens, mineral oil, fragrances, lanolin or propylene glycol. The unavoidable preservative and stabilizers are chosen for their gentleness and non-toxicity
A handy cream everywhere: kitchen, abth, workshop, car, boat, camper, travel, diaper, gym bags and more!
Clean the affected area, apply ointment to area as needed.
- Active Ingredients:
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis) TINC
- Purpose: Wound Antiseptic
- Inactive ingredients:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (organic), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (organic), Cetearyl Olivate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (organic), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Honey (organic Manuka), Lactoperoxidase, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (organic), Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (organic), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (organic), Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearyl Alcohol
No Parabens, Mineral Oil or Lanolin. No Added Fragrance or Color
- Do Not:
- Use in eyes
- Apply over large areas of the body
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- When using this product:
- Test in a small area before use
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family
- For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Wash hands before and after using
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, or if excessive skin irritation occurs.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool dry place between 2° and 30° C.