The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
This formula combines nicotinamide riboside with resveratrol and cofactors to support healthy aging.
- Helps regulate metabolism for improved metabolic syndrome parameters
- Nicotinamide riboside (NR) – the most efficient direct precursor to NAD+
- Resveratrol and quercetin increase the activity of sirtuins
- Betaine provides important methylation factors
Nicotinamide Riboside (NR)
- The most direct precursor to NAD+ – it’s essential for mitochondria to perform heir myriad functions
- Important in the regulation of cellular aging
- Provides support for metabolic syndrome
NR is the most direct precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+). The mitochondria cannot perform their crucial cellular functions without a sufficient supply of NAD+.NR offers fundamental support for mitochondrial biogenesis, as well as all other mitochondrial activities – from energy production to the regulation of metabolism and cellular aging.
- Purely trans-resveratrol – not a diluted plant extract
- Increases activity of the sirtuins – SIRT1 and SIRT3, in particular
- Provides benefit for metabolism and for healthy aging
- Resveratrol mimics the effect of calorie restriction by activating the sirtuin group of proteins. In one study, resveratrol was shown to be the most potent natural activator of the sirtuins. Resveratrol shows promise in helping attenuate the effects of several age-related conditions.
- Quercetin is bound to sunflower-sourced phospholipids for enhanced absorption
- Enhances sirtuin activity
- Slows the breakdown of resveratrol in the body
Research shows that quercetin not only acts as a potent antioxidant and is synergistic with the activities of resveratrol, it also slows the breakdown of resveratrol in the body. Like resveratrol, quercetin also enhances sirtuin activity.
- Important methyl donor
- Provides nutrient support for fatty liver
- Supports homocysteine metabolism
Betaine – also known as trimethylglycine – is a premier methyl donor. In addition to providing significant methylation support because it can donate three methyl groups, betaine provides support for important metabolic functions that are associated with metabolic syndrome.
Take 2 capsules one to two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Two Capsules Contain:
- Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride† 300 mg
- Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower) 250 mg
- Trans-Resveratrol 150 mg
- Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethyglycine) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: High and low viscosity hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Magnesium Citrate, and Calcium Laurate (Time-Sorb††), Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Silicon Dioxide.
†This product contains ChromaDex Inc.’s proprietary Nicotinamide Riboside ingredient, Niagen®. Niagen is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc. Patent: See ChromaDexPatents.com. ††The ingredients in this product are complexed with Time-Sorb®, a time-release matrix.
Thorne Products Never Contain the following, which is not all-inclusive: Eggs, Gluten, GMOs, FD&C colors, and Stearates.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
If you are nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.