The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
85 Billion Live Cultures, 33 Probiotic Strains
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
RAW Probiotics™ Women 50 & Wiser goes Beyond Probiotics offering a broad range of benefits specifically targeted for women over 50:
- Supports colon health, bowel regularity and overall digestive function
- Supports gut-related immune system function and overall immune system health
- Supports healthy microbial balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation
- Relieves occasional gas and constipation
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range
- Emerging science suggests vitamin D supports breast health
Garden of Life introduces RAW Probiotics™ —an innovation that goes Beyond Probiotics—whole food probiotic formulas providing 30 powerful probiotic strains, along with probiotic-created cofactors including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and prebiotics. RAW means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated; with no binders or fillers.
Adults take 3 capsules per day, best taken as divided servings. You may gradually increase up to 9 capsules per day. Contents may be separated from capsule and poured into your favorite juice or water. Can be taken with or without food.
Not intended for children.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin C 24 mg 40%
- Vitamin D 667 IU 167%
- Vitamin E 12 IU 40%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1 mg 67%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.13 mg 66%
- Vitamin B6 1.33 mg 67%
- Folate 133 mcg 33%
- Vitamin B12 10 mcg 167%
- Pantothenic Acid 1.92 mg 19%
- Calcium 42 mg 4%
- Iodine 50 mcg 33%
- Magnesium 14 mg 4%
- Selenium 23 mcg 33%
- Copper 0.18 mg 9%
- Manganese 0.67 mg 34%
- Chromium 40 mcg 33%
- Molybdenum 19.5 mcg 26%
- Raw Whole Food Probiotic Blend 774 mg
- -Bulgarian Yogurt Concentrate, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus fermentum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus gasseri, Eastern European Wild Kefir Culture containing Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens, Lactobacillus kefirgranum, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus Lactococcus cremoris, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus kefir, Lactobacillus parakefir, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactococcus lactis biovar diacetylactis, Leuconostoc cremoris, Leuconostoc dextranicum, Kluyveromyces marxianus, Brettanomyces anomalus, Debaryomyces hansenii, Saccharomyces unisporus, Saccharomyces turicensis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Saccharomyces exiguus, Torulaspora delbrueckii.
- -Total Cultures 85 Billion CFU
- Eastern European RAW Fruit and Veggie Blend 207 mg
- -Red Bell Pepper (Fruit), Green Pea (Seed), Carrot (Root), Plum (Fruit), Cherry (Fruit), Strawberry (Fruit), Raspberry (Fruit)
- Dairy-Digesting Enzyme Blend 56 mg
- -Lactase 600 ALU
- -Protease SP 20,000 HUT
- -Protease S 1,000 APU
- -Asperfillopepsin 10 SAPU
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose.
Gluten-free. No binders, fillers, or carriers.
As with any dietary supplement, cosnult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry place at 71°F (22°C) or below. Best if refrigerated.