The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Allergen-free multi-strain probiotic formula for immune and gastrointestinal health
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
- Supports gastrointestinal and immune health
- Contains 5 billion colony forming units (CFU) for a daily probiotic supplement
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
PureProbiotic™ is a blend of beneficial probiotic microorganisms that help aid gastrointestinal health and immune cell function. These strains promote healthy microflora balance, GI integrity and bowel regularity in children and adults.
PureProbiotic™ (allergen-free) contains microorganisms derived from fermentation on a dairy-free, soy-free medium to ensure tolerability in individuals with food allergies or sensitivities. Each capsule provides 5 billion CFU per capsule of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis and Bifidobacterium breve to support immune and gastrointestinal health.
Pure Encapsulations recommends:
- Children ages 4 and up: 1 capsule daily, with or between meals.
- Adults: 1 capsule, twice daily, with or between meals.
- Powder may be removed from capsule and mixed into cold food or beverage.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Probiotic blend 5 billion CFU
- --Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)
- --Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)
- --Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)
- --Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)
- --Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03)
- --Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06)
Other Ingredients: Rice starch, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Free Of: Dairy, Gluten & Soy. Non-GMO, Vegan & Vegetarian.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any other medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Probiotics may be contra-indicated with immunocompromised individuals.
Keep out of reach of children.