The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
ProbioMed™ 50 is a high potency, shelf stable, dairy-free probiotic formulation containing 50 billion CFU per serving.
Designed for daily microflora maintenance, ProbioMed 50 consists of ten of the best known probiotic strains, with each strain and specific CFU count being fully disclosed.
These are robust strains that are capable of surviving the harsh journey to the intestines and are able to attach to the intestinal walls, where they can grow and function effectively to support GI health. The survivability of the strains is further assisted by delayed release technology as well as unique moisture-resistant, desiccant-lined packaging. This novel packaging removes the need for refrigeration, making ProbioMed™ 50 convenient for travelers and anyone on the go.
As a dietary supplement‚ take one capsule per day with a meal‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Probiotic Blend 50 billion CFU
- -Bifidobacterium lactis (UABla-12) 17.8 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS-1) 5.7 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus plantarum (UALp-05) 8.6 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus casei (UALc-03) 3.5 billion CFU
- -Bifidobacterium breve (UABbr-11) 3.5 billion CFU
- -Bifidobacterium bifidum (UABb-10) 1.0 billion CFU
- -Bifidobacterium longum (UABI-14) 1.0 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus salivarius (UALs-07) 2.9 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) 3.0 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus paracasei (UALpc-04) 3.0 billion CFU
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose‚ delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose‚ gellan gum)‚ vegetable stearate‚ silica.
Formulated with 75 billion CFU at time of manufacture.
Made with Non-GMO Ingredients. Manufactured in a GMP Registered Facility in the USA and GMP Compliant.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, have a medical condition, or planning any medical procedure, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Color‚ size or shape may appear different between lots.