The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Good for Mom and Baby!†
Prenatal DHA provides a concentrated dose of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids in every serving.
- Concentrated Wild Alaskan Fish Oil made at our family owned and operated cGMP refinery
- Each serving contains 120mg EPA, 600mg DHA for a total of 720mg EPA + DHA Omega-3s
- Sustainable Alaskan Fish caught by American Fishermen
- Prenatal DHA provides nutritional support before, during, and after pregnancy.
- DHA may help to support fetal and (breastfeeding) infant brain, eye and nerve development.
- DHA supplementation increases DHA levels of breast milk in nursing mothers.
- DHA may help to support healthy mood balance.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels daily with food.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 11
- Calories From Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0 gm
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0
- Trans Fat 0 gm
- Cholesterol 12 Mg
- Concentrated Fish Oil 1200 Mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 120 Mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 600 Mg
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 60 Mg
Other Ingredients: Concentrated Fish oil omega-3 ethyl esters, fish gelatin, glycerin, purified water, certified non-gmo mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E). Contains Alaska Pollack (Theragra chalcogramma)
Does Not Contain: sugar, gluten, starch, yeast, wheat, dairy, artificial flavors, artificial colors, nuts, shellfish, soy or corn.
Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, using blood thinners, or anticipating surgery.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if safety seal is broken.