The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Multivitamin/mineral formula with added polyphenols for advanced cellular protection.
Polyphenol Nutrients provides fully chelated minerals for optimal absorption and activated vitamins, including Metafolin®, the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate. Metafolin® is chemically identical to the active folate metabolite, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the predominant, naturally occurring form of folate in food. Through bypassing several enzymatic activation steps, it is directly usable by the body and provides all of the benefits of folic acid regardless of functional or genetic variations.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules 1-2 times daily with meals.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules:
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 10 mcg (400 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 34 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 25 mg
- Riboflavin [(vitamin B2 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)] 17.35 mg
- Niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 37.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 [as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)] 12.5 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) (400 mcg L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 150 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 75 mg
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 2.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 50 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 50 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 49 mg
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadium aspartate) 50 mcg
- Proprietary mix of carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 212 mcg
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 50 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 50 mg
- MacularSynergy Complex:
- -FloraGLO® lutein 3 mg
- -Zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- Cell Health Polyphenols:
- Quercetin 25 mg
- Blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit) 50 mg
- Olive (Olea europaea) extract (fruit) (standardized to provide 1% hydroxytyrosol) 25 mg
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum) extract (fruit) (standardized to contain 40% ellagic acid) 50 mg
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols) 25 mg
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) 50 mg
- -standardized to contain 65% total tea catechins, 23% epigallocatechin (EGCG).
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Gluten-free, Non-GMO and Hypoallergentic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
In rare cases, alpha lipoic acid may cause skin rash or hypoglycemia. Individuals who are sensitive may experience heartburn. Rare side effects of NAC may include nausea, vomiting, headache, dry mouth, dizziness, or abdominal pain. Large doses of choline may cause nausea, diarrhea or dizziness.
Polyphenol nutrients contains vitamin E and grape seed extract which may react with blood thinning and other heart medications. Green tea extract may interfere with the absorption and effectiveness of a number of medications including certain heart, blood thinning, antidiarrheal, and cold or hay fever medications. Consult your physician for more information.
Keep out of reach of children.