The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Wild Anchovy and Sardine Oil For Optimal Pet Health and Wellness
It is an important supplement to help support optimal pet health at home. And, it's available in soft gels, convenient for traveling with your pet companion.
Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are important fatty acids for humans and their dog and cat companions because they cannot be made in the body. The only source of EPA and DHA for these species is through the diet and/or supplementation. Daily supplementation with Omega-3 Fatty Acids helps support optimal health for your pet companion.
EPA and DHA are found abundantly in cold-water fish. Flax seed oil contains ALA, another omega-3 fatty acid that requires the body to first convert ALA to EPA and DHA before utilization. Humans and dogs have limited ability to make this conversion, while cats have even less ability to make this conversion. Therefore, supplementation with high-quality omega-3 fish oil is recommended for humans, dogs and cats.
- Cellular health
- Immune system health
- Skin and coat health
- Joint health
- Heart health
- Eye maintenance
- Feeding Directions:
- Suggested daily use for cats 2 to over 20 lbs:
- 2–4 lbs: 0.25 mL (39 mg EPA/23 mg DHA)
- 5–9 lbs: 0.5 mL (78 mg EPA/46 mg DHA)
- 10–14 lbs: 0.75 mL (117 mg EPA/69 mg DHA)
- 15–20 lbs: 1.0 mL (156 mg EPA/92 mg DHA)
- over 20 lbs: 1.25 mL (196 mg EPA/115 mg DHA
- Suggested daily use for dogs 2–19 lbs:
- 2–4 lbs: 0.5 mL (78 mg EPA/46 mg DHA)
- 5–9 lbs: 1.0 mL (156 mg EPA/92 mg DHA)
- 10–19 lbs: 2.0 mL (313 mg EPA/184 mg DHA)
Apply oil onto food, or serve by itself.
Do not use dropper for delivering oil to the mouth of your dog or cat.
To preserve freshness, do not depress bulb with pipette in oil. Clean pipette thoroughly between each use. Refrigerate after opening.
- 1 teaspoon = 5.0 mL (4600 mg)
- 1 teaspoon contains:
- Crude fat (min.) 99.4%
- Moisture (max.) 0.01%
- -Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 31%
- -Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min.) 15%
- -Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min.) 9%
- * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Ingredients: anchovy oil, sardine oil, d-alpha tocopherol (a preservative).
No artificial colors or flavors.
Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product. Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. Consult your veterinarian in cases of accidental ingestion.
Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. Use within 3 months of opening.