The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Promotes Optimal Cell Function
- High-Level Multi-Vitamin/Mineral
- High dose D3 at 4000 IU
- Folic acid with Methyltetrahydrofolic acid (5-MTFH) at 800 mcg
- B12 Methylcobalamin at 800 mcg
- D-Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta Tocopherols 400 IU
Adults, take 1-2 capsules with water, preferably with a meal as a dietary supplement or as directed by a doctor.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) (2,000 IU) 600 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 150 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (4,000 IU) 100 mcg
- Vitamin E (150 IU) 100.5 mg
- -as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate and Natural Vitamin E (Covi-ox®)
- Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) 240 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (from Thiamin HCl) 1,000 mcg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 6 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Niacin) 30 mg NE
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 20 mg
- Folate 800 mcg
- -(from Calcium L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 800 mcg
- Biotin (as D-Biotin) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (from d-Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Calcium (from Dicalcium Phosphate) 40 mg
- Phosphorus (from Dicalcium Phosphate) 30 mg
- Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium-L-Threonate and Magnesium Citrate) 15 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Citrate) 10 mg
- Selenium (from L-Selenomethionine) 200 mcg
- Copper (from Cupric Citrate) 1 mg
- Manganese (from Manganese Citrate) 7 mg
- Chromium (from Chromium Polynicotinate) 500 mcg
- Molybdenum 100 mcg
- L-Carnitine Tartrate 50 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (veg cap), Rice Concentrate (Nu-Flow® and Organic Nu-Mag), Silica.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Due to potential drug-herbal interactions, such as blood-thinners with Vitamin K, tell your physician about any supplements you are contemplating. Individuals taking more than 2,000 IU of Vitamin D per day should have their vitamin D levels monitored.
Do not exceed the recommended amount.
Keep out of reach of children.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the ingredients.