The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A unique and high-quality blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbs supportive for women anticipating pregnancy, during pregnancy, for several months following childbirth and during breastfeeding.
Our specially selected herbs are based on the best traditional knowledge and experience of herbalists and midwives, in addition to scientific understanding of their role in the pregnant and lactating woman.
Take two (2) capsules with food three (3) times per day during pregnancy and lactation, or as directed by your physician.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Pro Vitamin A 3,400 IU
- (as Betatene, natural mixed carotenoids)
- Vitamin C 170 mg
- (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)
- Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol) 130 IU
- Vitamin E 130 IU
- (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Vitamin K (as phylloquinone) 50 mcg
- Thiamin 8 mg
- (as Vitamin B1, Thiamin HCl)
- Riboflavin 533 mcg
- (as Vitamin B2, riboflavin-5-phosphate)
- Vitamin B3 8 mg
- (as inositol hexaniacinate)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 16 mg
- Folate (as L-5-Mehylfolate) 260 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 34 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 16 mg
- (Vitamin B5, d-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Calcium (as citrate, di-calcium malate, ascorbate) 170 mg
- Iron 9 mg
- (as aspartate, ferrous succinate, ferrous fumarate)
- Iodine (from kelp) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (as citrate, di-magnesium malate) 85 mg
- Zinc (as picolinate) 10 mg
- Copper (as gluconate) 500 mcg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 22 mcg
- Manganese (as citrate) 1,700 mcg
- Chromium (as picolinate) 50 mcg
- Boron (as AAC) 1 mg
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) root 17 mg
- Red raspberry (Rubus idaeus) leaves 7 mg
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf 7 mg
- Partridge berry 7 mg
- (Mitchella repens) herb
- Lemon balm 7 mg
- (Melissa officinalis) leaf
- Oatstraw 4 mg
- (Avena sativa) aerial parts
- Dandelion 4 mg
- (Taraxacum officinale) root
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water).
This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, lactose, salt, wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
Maternal Symmetry contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Maternal Symmetry if taking either of these drugs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately
Tamper resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place.