The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Comprehensive antioxidant formula for healthy eyes.
Macular Support Formula provides a blend of powerful antioxidants and botanicals designed to defend and support the macula, the central area of the retina responsible for sharp vision. As the macula is extremely susceptible to free radical damage, antioxidant protection may help maintain the health of the eyes and macula.
This comprehensive formula brings together lutein, zeaxanthin, proanthocyanidins, amino acids and vitamin C to provide exceptional free radical protection in retinal tissues.
- Helps safeguard and protect eye health
- Provides anitoxidant defense
- Formulated with hypoallergenic ingredients
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 7,500 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 800 mg
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 250 mg
- Setria® glutathione (reduced) 50 mg
- Bilberry (vaccinium myrtillus) extract (fruit) 80 mg
- -(standardized to contain 25% anthocyanosides)
- Grape (vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 50 mg
- -(standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- FloraGLO lutein 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend 1,445 mcg
- -(as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Gluten free. Non-GMO.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
NAC or vitamin C may cause gastrointestinal discomfort in sensitive individuals. Vitamin C should not be taken by individuals with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, iron overload, a history of kidney stones, or kidney failure.
Vitamin C may react with mixed amphetamines (a specific amphetamine combination used to address narcolepsy and attention deficit disorder) and blood thinning medications.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.