The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Memory and Nerve Support
This beautiful species, appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles, is found on broad leaf trees and logs. The subject of recent studies, Lion’s Mane is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system. Host Defense® Lion’s Mane uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for supporting natural immunity.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) 1 g †
- -mycelium ‡
- -550 mg polysaccharides
- †Daily value not established ‡Certified Organic
Other ingredients: dried myceliated brown rice ‡, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
If you have a medical condition, are taking medications, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown and processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Free of GMOs, pesticides and other contaminants
- Sustainably cultivated under strictly controlled laboratory conditions
- P Value® Certified for Maximum Growth
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients