The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Junior Nutrients is designed for children and teens ages 4 and up. This product provides a complete hypoallergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multivitamin, along with multi-minerals and trace elements.
A supplement can help ensure that your child receives all of the vitamins and minerals needed to support growth and development. This formula combines superior mineral cofactors, activated vitamins and antioxidants to help assist overall health.
- Consult a physician for children under the age of 4.
- Ages 4 to 13: take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
- Ages 14 and up: take 2 capsules twice daily, with meals.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount per serving:
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 75% beta carotene) 2,500 i.u
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 137 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 400 i.u
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 35 i.u
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 45 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin 1.5 mg
- -(as vitamin B2 and 43% ribolfalvin 5' phospahte (activated B2))
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 2 mg
- -(as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate (B5)) 5 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate) 42 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) 42 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 35 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 60 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 37.5 mcg
- Choline bitartrate 25 mg
- inositol 25 mg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoids blend 246 mcg
- Lutein 1.5 mg
- Zeaxanthin 250 mcg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate,
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial additives‚ allergens‚ GMOs‚ environmental contaminants‚ added excipients.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition, or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper resistant. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Store sealed in a cool‚ dry area.