The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Supports joint recovery and cartilage production
Joint Support Formula provides targeted nutritional support for cartilage and joints. The metabolically active form of vitamin B12, as well as folic acid and the trace minerals molybdenum and silica are included to enhance the body’s utilization of the primary ingredients.
4 capsules, 1 to 2 times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Folate (as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 765 mcg DFE (450 mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 60 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 300 mcg
- Sodium (from chondroitin sulfate sodium) 40 mg
- Potassium (from D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCI) 140 mg
- Glucosamine sulfate 2KCI (derived from crab and/or shrimp shells) 1,200 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium (derived from bovine cartilage) 500 mg
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 800 mg
- BioCell Collagen® (Proprietary chicken sternal cartilage extract) 500 mg
- -Hyaluronic Acid 50 mg
- -Chondroitin Sulfate 100 mg
- -Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II 300 mg
- Bamboo Extract (Bambusa vulgaris) (aerial part) (standardized to 70% silica (21 mg)) 30 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water) and L-leucine.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any hebal supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry and dark place.