The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Energy/Sports Formula™ is a synergistic and comprehensive combination of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, herbals, and other nutrients, carefully formulated and specifically designed to support energy metabolism during sport and exercise.
Energy/Sports Formula™ has been carefully developed to contain the right proportions of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and other nutrients without danger of toxic build-up or of side effects. Each ingredient is selected in consideration of its absorbability, competitive relationship with other nutrients, allergenic potential, and longterm safety. Certain nutrients such as beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E and B-complex vitamins are included in high-potency amounts because of the vital roles they play in energy production, antioxidant protection and maintenance of healthy blood cells, nervous system, hormonal balance, and more. Minerals and trace elements are provided in their safest and most bioavailable forms.
Energy/Sports Formula™ contains not only the base formula of Douglas Laboratories’ Ultra-Specific Nutrition 2000 Series™ that offers intensive support for the healthy functioning of the body in general, but also a blend of herbs and additional nutrients specifically formulated to offer additional fortification of the body’s defenses against oxidative assaults to the structure and function of our body’s metabolic processes including energetics. Ginseng may help sustain muscle function during some sport activities. Additionally, citrus bioflavonoids, vitamin E, vitamin C, zinc, and selenium provide potent antioxidant protection to maintain the healthy structure and function of blood vessels supplying oxygen and nutrients to exercising muscle.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 4 Tablets daily with meals or as directed by physician.
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Vitamin A 20,000 IU 400%
- -(25% as Vitamin A Palmitate/75% [15,000 IU] as Beta-Carotene)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg 1,667%
- Vitamin D-3 50 IU 13%
- Vitamin E (as Vitamin E Succinate and Acetate) 200 IU 667%
- Thiamine (as Thiamine HCl) 50 mg 3,333%
- Riboflavin 25 mg 1,471%
- Niacin/Niacinamide 120 mg 600%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl/ Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate Complex) 25 mg 1,250%
- Folic Acid 800 mcg 200%
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 667%
- Biotin 300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 150 mg 1,500%
- Calcium (from Calcium Citrate/Ascorbate/Carbonate Complex) 300 mg 30%
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Aspartate/Ascorbate/Oxide Complex) 300 mg 75%
- Zinc (from Zinc Aspartate/Krebs/Oxide Complex) 20 mg 133%
- Selenium (Organic Selenium from Krebs Cycle and Kelp) 200 mcg 286%
- Copper (from Krebs) 2 mg 100%
- Manganese (from Manganese Aspartate Complex) 15 mg 750%
- Chromium (Organically bound with GTF activity–low allergenicity) 200 mcg 167%
- Molybdenum (from Molybdenum Krebs) 50 mcg 67%
- Potassium (from Potassium Aspartate/Chloride Complex) 75 mg 2%
- Choline (from Choline Citrate/Bitartrate) 20 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg
- PABA (para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 50 mg
- Vanadium (from Vanadium Krebs) 25 mcg
- Boron (from Boron Aspartate/Citrate Complex) 1 mg
- Trace Elements (from Sea Vegetation) 100 mcg
- Aspartic Acid 280 mg
- Energy/Sports Proprietary Blend 500 mg
- -Ginseng (root) (Panax ginseng), Sarsaparilla (root) (Smilax officinalis), Octacosanol Complex, Betaine HCl, Royal Jelly, Gamma Oryzanol (Rice Bran Oil), N-dimethylglycine (DMG), L-Carnitine, Inosine, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, L-Methionine and Glutamic Acid
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, carboxymethylcellulose and silica.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. (59°-77°F/15°-25°C) (35-65% relative humidity)