The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Lemon flavored cod liver oil naturally rich in vitamin A, vitamin D3, EPA, and DHA.
- Supports heart, brain, vision, and joint health
- 1,100 mg of omega-3s in each teaspoon
- Provides vitamin A and D
- Sourced from wild-caught Norwegian Arctic cod
- Liquid with award-winning lemon flavor
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Carlson Cod Liver Oil comes from the livers of fresh cod fish found in the arctic ocean waters of Norway. The oil is separated from the liver tissues without the use of chemicals. To ensure the freshness of the oil, the air inside the bottle is replaced with nitrogen and natural-source vitamin E is added.
Take one teaspoonful daily AT MEALTIME.
After initially opening the bottle, keep refrigerated and preferably use within 100 days.
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoonful (5 ml)
- Servings Per Container 50
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Calories 40
- Total Fat 5 g 6%
- -Saturated Fat 1 g 3%
- Cholesterol 20 mg 5%
- Vitamin A (from cod liver oil and retinyl palmitate) 850 IU 28%
- Vitamin D (from cod liver oil and cholecalciferol) 400 IU 50%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol & mixed tocopherols) 10 IU 45%
- 100% Norwegian Cod Liver Oil 4.6 g
- -Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1,100 mg
- -DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 500 mg
- -EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 400 mg
Other Ingredients: Natural lemon flavor.
Contains fish (cod).
Free of gluten and preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.