The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
The Himalayan Institute introduced the ceramic Neti Pot in 1972.†
Their trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made with lead-free ceramic and food-grade glaze.
- Why a Nasal Wash?
- The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean, and healthy. Compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use it anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques
Features of the Ceramic Neti Pot
- Classic feel of a ceramic pot
- Certified lead-free
Always use sterilized water, such as boiled or distilled water, during nasal cleansing.
The Neti Pot™ is easy to use, and with a properly mixed saline solution, it feels soothing and comfortable. Heres a quick summary of how to use your Neti Pot™ (Detailed instructions are included in the package):
- 1. Prepare the saline solution: mix a heaping ¼ teaspoon on Neti Pot™ Salt in the Neti Pot™ with 8 ounces of warm water. Then add one (1) dropperful of Neti Wash Plus®.
- 2. Turn your head to one (1) side over the sink, keeping the forehead slightly higher than the chin.
- 3. Gently insert the sprout in the upper nostril so it forms a seal. Rise the Neti Pot™ so the saline solution flows out the lower nostril.
- 4. When the Neti Pot™ is empty, face the sink and exhale vigorously.
- 5. Refill the Neti Pot™ and repeat on the other side.
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
The Ceramic Neti Pot is not microwavable.