10 Day SP Detox Balance Powder + Program Guide
SP Detox Balance Chai supports whole body detoxification and the body’s natural metabolic detoxification processes.
Product Code: 10-day-sp-detox-balance-powder-SP-chai
Quantity per Container: 27.6 Oz
10 Day SP Detox Balance Kit includes:
- 1 SP Detox Balance Chai Flavored (27.6 oz.)
- 1 Patient Guide
- Supports whole body detoxification.
- Supports the body's natural metabolic detoxification processes
- Rich source of protein (17g per serving)
- Contains protein from pea isolates, pumpkin concentrate, oat flour and buckwheat flour
- Provides amino acids required for conjugation enzymes (phase II enzymes)
- Good source of dietary fiber
- Supports the body's natural toxin elimination function
- Good source of plant-based magnesium
- Gluten free
What contributes to toxin build up? - We are exposed to toxins every day. In fact, our bodies produce waste toxins known as endogenous toxins simply by functioning. Our bodies also encounter external (exogenous) toxins, or chemicals made outside the body. Exposure to these toxins can overburden a system's natural ability to detoxify.
Why do we need Metabolic Detoxification? - Toxins can contribute to: fatigue or difficulty sleeping, indigestion and other temporary gastrointestinal upset, food cravings and weight gain, reduced mental clarity, low libido, skin issues, and joint discomfort.
What is Metabolic Detoxification? - It's a series of natural biochemical processes responsible for clearing toxins from our bodies. In the three-phase process, the body unlocks fat-soluble toxins and converts them to a water-soluble state that is easier for our bodies to remove. We need key nutrients and phytonutrients to support each of these phases.
How Do the Three Phases of Metabolic Detoxification Work?
Phase I: Unlock
- The body transforms fat-soluble toxins to an "unlocked" state that is more water-soluble, and in many cases, more toxic than its original form.
- SP Detox Balance delivers key nutrients.
Phase II: Neutralize
- The highly toxic substances produced in Phase I convert to non-toxic molecules and become even more water-soluble.
- SP Detox Balance delivers key nutrients.
Phase III: Eliminate
- Water-soluble toxins leave cells, and the body eliminates them.
- SP Detox Balance delivers plant-based fiber to aid toxin elimination.
Is Nutrition Important During Metabolic Detoxification?
- The detoxification system is highly dependent on proper nutrient support for optimal functioning. This product provides significant amounts of protein and key amino acids including those required for conjugation enzymes (phase II enzymes). It is a good source of fiber and magnesium among other vital nutrients.
- Fasting or poor nutritional support during a detoxification program has many adverse health effects, including decreased energy production, brain fog, mood and sleep difficulties, and a breakdown of lean tissue. Detoxification is an energy-dependent process, and maintenance of adequate energy supply is crucial.
Adults: Two heaping scoops in 10-12 ounces water, one to three servings per day (See below) or as recommended by a healthcare professional. The SP Detox Balance program is not intended as a meal replacement.
Day 1 - 1 serving.
Days 2 and 3 - 2 servings.
Days 4 through 7 - 3 servings.
Day 8 - 2 servings.
Days 9 and 10 - 1 serving.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (37.3 g)
Servings Per Container: 21
Total Fat 5 g 6%
-Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3%
Total Carbohydrate 11 g 4%
-Dietary Fiber 4 g 14%
-Total Sugars 1 g
Protein 17 g 34%
Vitamin K1 4mcg 2%
Choline 100mg 18%
Calcium 70mg 5%
Iron 4mg 22%
Magnesium 70mg 15%
Sodium 150mg 7%
Potassium 230mg 5%
Proprietary Blend: 34.4mg
-Organic pea protein, flax meal, organic oat flour, organic pumpkin seed protein, organic buckwheat flour, organic dried beet (leaf) juice, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), organic beet (leaf) juice powder, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), apple pectin, juniper (berry) powder, organic Spanish black radish (root), burdock (root) powder, organic beet (root), calcium citrate, organic barley (grass), dandelion (leaf), broccoli (aerial parts), inositol, organic dried alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, oregon grape (root) powder, globe artichoke (leaf), sunflower lecithin powder, milk thistle extract (80% silymarins), organic cordyceps mushroom powder, organic carrot and organic sweet potato.
Other Ingredients: Creatine, L-leucine, xanthan gum, natural flavor, L-isoleucine, L-valine, monk fruit extract, DL-methionine, and choline bitartrate. This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6.
In case of accidental overdose, call a health care professional or poison control center immediately.
This product contains naturally occurring Vitamin K1. All forms of vitamin K may interact with blood thinning medications. If you are taking such medicines, please consult with your health care professional before taking this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
The SP Detox Balance™ program is not intended as a meal replacement.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.