Zumka Echinacea & Elderberry Cough & Cold
Homeopathic Cough Syrup - Alcohol Free and Non Drowsy
Product Code: zumka-echinacea-elderberry-cough-cold-ZND-8-oz
Quantity per Container: 8 Oz
Relieves common cold symptoms, cough, congestion, snuffles, runny nose, sore throat.
For best results take at the first signs of a cold.
- Adults & Children over the age of 12: use 1 tablespoon every 2-4 hours or as needed.
- Children 6-12: use 2 teaspoons every 2-4 hours or as needed.
- Children age 2-6: use 1 teaspoon every 2-4 hours or as needed.
- Children under 2: Not recommended.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose
- Mentholum (Menthol) 4X / colds, congestion, cough
- Drosera (Sundew) 6X / cough, congestion, colds
- Pulsatilla (Wind flower) 6X / colds, congestion, runny nose, cough
- Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) 6X / cough, colds, congestion, snuffles
- Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) 6X, difficulty sleeping, disturbed sleep
Other Ingredients: Chamomile flower, elderberry, honey, horehound herb, marshmallow root, menthol, mullein herb, natural flavors, passion flower, pelargonium sidoides tincture (umckaloabo), stevia leaf, USP purified water, vegetable glycerin, wild cherry bark, xanthan gum.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache and nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, or empthysema, cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache, symptoms do not get better within 5 days, or new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if printed neck seal has been broken or is missing.
Store at room temperature (65-80 F)