Veg Capsules 90
Zinc, B2, B6 + Molybdenum
Brand: Designs For Health
Product Code: zinc-supreme-DFH
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Of all the minerals within the body, zinc is the second-most prevalent behind iron and plays a wide variety of roles. Support those roles for optimal health with Zinc Supreme by Designs for Health. Zinc Supreme is a high-quality zinc supplement with added vitamins and nutrients for superior support and absorption.
- Important for a strong immune system
- Supports healthy skin and wound recovery
- Works with vitamin A to help eyes sense light and send nerve impulses to the brain
- Important for healthy cell division and growth
- Helps break down carbohydrates for energy
- Supports sense of smell and taste
- Supports reproductive health, improving sperm count and motility in males
Zinc Supreme also includes B vitamins, molybdenum and taurine for extra health benefits and ultimate results. B vitamins work with zinc for healthy metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins as well as DNA synthesis. Molybdenum helps the body effectively use zinc and taurine is particularly beneficial for eye health when paired with zinc.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Riboflavin (as Vitamin B2) 5 mg 385%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg 2,941%
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 30 mg 273%
- Molybdenum (TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 250 mcg 556%
- Taurine 400 mg
- Malic Acid 30 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate.
Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy or GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Ratings & Reviews
by Anita -
Not medical or professional advice