Yin Qiao San - Honeysuckle & Forsythia Decoction
Disperses Wind-Heat - Cools Heat - Relieves Toxicity
Brand: Bio Essence Health Science
Product Code: yin-qiao-san-honeysuckle-forsythia-decoction-BEHS
Servings per Container: 33
Quantity per Container: 3.53 Oz
- Formula Actions:
- -Disperses Wind-Heat
- -Cools Heat
- -Relieves toxicity
- -Wind-Heat Attacks the Lungs
- -Wen Bing - Wei Stage Wind-Heat
- -Dry Heat
- -Summer Heat with Dampness
- -Damp Heat
- Clinical Manifestations:
- -Dry cough
- -Sore, red, swollen throat
- -Slight thirst, with desire to drink cold liquids
- -Runny or blocked nose
- -Fever with little perspiration
- -Slight chills
- -Maybe high fever
- -Aversion to Wind
- -May be dyspnea with flared nostrils
- -T: Red tip
- -C: Thin and yellow or white
- -P: Superficial and rapid
- -This formula must be significantly modified to treat Damp-Heat.
- -Contraindicated for Wind-Cold.
Adults: take 3 grams (about one heaping teaspoon) with warm water, 2-3 times a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 3 grams
- Servings Per Container: 33
- Amount Per Serving:
- Blend 2 g
- -Honeysuckle Flower (Jin Yin Hua)
- -Forsythia Fruit (Lian Qiao)
- -Platycodon Root (Jie Geng)
- -Burdock Fruit (Niu Bang Zi)
- -Peppermint (Bo He)
- -Lophatherum (Dan Zhu Ye)
- -Schizonepeta Herb (Jing Jie)
- -Prepared Soybean (Dan Dou Chi)
- -Licorice Root (Gan Cao)
- -Reed Rhizome (Lu Gen)
Other Ingredients: Starch
No preservatives, artificial flavoring, or color added.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.