Yellow and Black Turmeric with Curcumin-SR
Veg Capsules 30
Brand: Quality Of Life
Product Code: yellow-black-turmeric-curcumin-sr-QOL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Veg Capsules
Yellow and Black Turmeric with Curcumin-SR from Quality of Life to support activating the SIRT1 gene that slows aging.
- Supports healthy aging, by activating the SIRT1 gene
- Helps maintain blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol already within healthy limits
- Promotes a healthy body weight
- Enhances joint health and comfort
- Promotes a healthy inflammation response
- Clinically studied doses of all ingredients
- Curcumin-SR proprietary blend, standardized to 25% curcuminoids
- Sirtmax black turmeric extract, standardized to 15% polymethoxy flavonoids
- 10x greater bioavailability than regular curcumin
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Non-GMO
- GMP Certified
SIRT1 is known as the "anti-aging gene." It works by recharging mitochondria - the power plants of the cells - which tend to lose function with age. For years, scientists have been studying ways to boost SIRT1 activity in humans to help slow down biological aging. Recently, it was discovered that one herb - called black turmeric - has the most potent SIRT1-activating power of any other botanical ever studied. Black turmeric has been discovered to have five times the SIRT activation power of resveratrol.
Yellow and Black Turmeric combines the SIRT1 activation powers of Sirtmax black turmeric with those of Curcumin-SR, a highly bioavailable extract of curcumin (the active constituent of yellow turmeric). The result is the most complete turmeric product on the market.
Servings Per Container: 30
MicroActive Curcumin proprietary blend 500mg
-Turmeric root extract (Curcuma longa) (standardized with 25% curcuminoids)
Sirtmax Kaempferia parviflora root extract 100mg
-(15% polymethoxy flavonoids)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose, polyglycerol oleate, microcrystalline cellulose, medium chain triglycerides, silica, HPMC, organic rice hull concentrate, dextrin, sodium alginate. Manufactured at a facility that also produces soy, peanuts and shellfish (Crab).
Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian.