Women's Symmetry Multivitamin
Veg Capsules 180
Product Code: womens-symmetry-multivitamin-VTA-180-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 180 Veg Capsules
- Essential vitamins like vitamin A (including pro vitamin A), D2, E, and K, as well as a host of B vitamins
- Essential minerals that play a part in bodily function--Iodine, magnesium, folate, and calcium, to name a few
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 375 mg
- Pro Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids) 1,500 mcg
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered) 500 mg
- Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol) 5 mcg (200 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 90 mg
- Vitamin K (as phylloquinone) 15 mcg
- Thiamin (as Vitamin B1, thiamine HCL) 50 mg
- Riboflavin 25 mg
- -(Vitamin B2, as riboflavin-5-phosphate, riboflavin)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg
- Folate (as L-5-methylfolate) 850 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 75 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5, as d-cal panthenate) 50 mg
- Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexaniacinate) 50 mg
- Calcium 271 mg
- -(as citrate-malate 210 mg) (as calcium ascorbate 61 mg)
- Iodine (from kelp) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as citrate-malate) 100 mg
- Zinc (as picolinate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 75 mcg
- Copper (as aspartate) 1.5 mg
- Manganese (as citrate) 5 mg
- Chromium (as polynicotinate) 50 mcg
- Potassium (as citrate) 50 mg
- Bioflavonoids (from citrus) 200 mg
- Rosehips (Rosa L. spp.) (fruit) 25 mg
- Rutin 5 mg
- Hesperidin 5 mg
- Boron (as citrate) 1.5 mg
- Silica 250 mcg
Contains NO: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, starch, lactose, salt, corn, wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
Do not take Womens Symmetry if taking these drugs.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
Ratings & Reviews
I like this brand pretty well. The vitamins seemed good quality. Best of all they didn't make me sick to my stomach like so many multivitamins do! But I took off one star because of the quantity you have to take each dose. I changed to a different multi that I get it all in 1 capsule instead of 3.
Not medical or professional advice