Women's Enzyme Nutrition Multivitamin
Women’s Multivitamin with Guaranteed Potency Probiotics and Superfoods
Product Code: womens-enzyme-nutrition-multivitamin-ENZ-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Enzyme Nutrition Multivitamin for Women by Enzymedica supports women's health, including bone, breast, and hormone health. When it comes to the wide range of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that your body requires on an everyday basis, it can be hard to get all of them. Even the healthiest of daily diets may leave nutritional gaps that may negatively affect your overall health and wellness.
Enzyme Nutrition Multivitamin for Women is a professional-grade whole-food multivitamin supplement from Enzymedica that delivers enzyme-powered nutrition to help women of all ages maintain an optimal level of health.
- Made with whole food nutrients activate by Thera-blend enzymes, which help enhance your body's use of the vitamins, minerals, and other important nutrients
- Also contains certified organic superfood and probiotics
- Provides support for optimal bone, breast and hormone health
- Promotes increased energy levels, and supports healthier-looking hair, skin and nails
- 100% GMO-free; Made in the USA
- No egg, dairy, salt, sucrose, soy, or wheat
- No Nuts, gluten, casein, potato, or rice
- No Preservatives or artificial flavors or colors
Every batch of Enzymedica's Enzyme Nutrition Multivitamin for Women comes in an easy-to-swallow capsule form. Suggested dosage is two capsules twice daily, though four capsules may be taken anytime during the day--even on an empty stomach.
Take two capsules twice a day for best results. If preferred, four capsules can be taken anytime during the day, even on an empty stomach.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A 750 mcg (83%)
- -(as 100% beta-carotene) (from Daucus sativus, carrot concentrate)
- Vitamin C (from citrus spp. citrus concentrate) 20 mg (22%)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol with activated metabolites) 15 mcg (75%)
- Vitamin E (as natural mixed 7 isomers tocopherols and tocotrienols) 67 mg (447%)
- Vitamin K (from Medicago sativa, in alfalfa) 50 mcg (42%)
- Thiamin* (Vitamin B1) 7 mg (583%)
- Riboflavin* (Vitamin B2) 7 mg (538%)
- Niacin* (B3)(as niacinamide) 20 mg (125%)
- Vitamin B6* 10 mg (588%)
- Folate (from Medicago sativa, in alfalfa) 600 mcg DFE (150%)
- Vitamin B12* 75 mcg (3,125%)
- Biotin* 300 mcg (1,000%)
- Pantothenic acid* (Vitamin B5) 15 mg (300%)
- Choline* 10 mg (2%)
- Calcium (from L. bulgaricus) 25 mg (2%)
- Iron* 8 mg (44%)
- Iodine* 125 mcg (83%)
- Magnesium (from L. bulgaricus) 20 mg (5%)
- Zinc*10 mg (91%)
- Selenium* 60 mcg (109%)
- Copper* 0.06 mg (7%)
- Manganese* 2 mg (87%)
- Chromium* (GTF chromium) 50 mcg (143%)
- Molybdenum* 10 mcg (22%)
- Nutrient Enhancing Enzyme Blend 147 mg
- -Phytase 190 FTU
- -Beta Glucanase 90 BGU
- -Amylase Thera-blend 3,000 DU
- -Protease Thera-blend 5,000 HUT
- -Maltase 100 DP
- Lipase Thera-blend 1,500 FIP
- -Cellulase Thera-blend 100 CU
- -Invertase 272 SU
- -Hemicellulase 800 HCU
- Superfoods and Botanicals 88mg
- Organic Goji Berry Extract (Lycium barbarum) 33 mg
- French Red Grape Extract (Vitis vinifera) (5% resveratrol) 20 mg
- Organic Broccoli powder (Brassica oleracea italic) 20 mg
- Organic Astragalus (root) 15 mg
- Bacillus subtilis DE111 1 Billion CFU
- Serratiopeptidase 3,000 SPU
- ATP 300 Million LCU
- Boron* 1 mg
- Gutathione* (reduced) 1 mg
- Sulfur* 0.5 mg
Other Ingredients: 100% vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), *Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Contains sulfites.
Contains NO: egg, soy, gluten, casein, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Non-GMO
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep closed in a dry place/avoid excessive heat.
Ratings & Reviews
No doubt fine supplement. Ordered wrong one.
by Dean -
This is no doubt a fine product. I meant to order the Womans 50+ instead. My wife would rather not take this one because it has iron included. The formulation is different slightly otherwise.
Not medical or professional advice