Whole Food Digestive Probiotic for Cats and Dogs
Provides general nutritional maintenance support for your healthy pet’s immune health, digestion and gut health, normal cell growth and development, and overall vitality.
Brand: Dr. Mercola
Product Code: whole-food-digestive-probiotic-cats-dogs-DRM
Quantity per Container: 3.59 Oz
This all-in-one nutritional supplement contains four key blends:
- Probiotic blend of 8 valuable strains of gut-friendly probiotics to help promote a healthy nutritional balance of gastrointestinal bacteria for healthy normal immune function, brain health, digestion and utilization of nutrients
- Digestive nutrition enzyme blend from papaya, pineapple and porcine pancreas to help break down protein, fats, fiber and carbohydrates into usable components
- Superfood and green food blend, including spirulina, fermented chlorella, broccoli sprouts and turmeric root to provide valuable nutritional antioxidant support for cellular, detox, gut, joint and immune health
- Mushroom blend of highly-valued Reishi and Chaga mushrooms to help maintain your pet’s nutrition through healthy normal immune function, healthy blood flow and circulation, and a healthy liver
Most likely, your pet is not receiving these important nutrients in his or her diet. Act now to help ensure your dog or cat is on the road to a long, healthy life.
Feeding Directions: Mix each portion with food, once daily.
- Animal Type / Serving Amount:
- Cats (2+ lbs) 0.425 g, 1/4 scoop
- Toy Breed Dogs (up to 14 lbs) 0.85 g, 1/2 scoop
- Small Breed Dogs (15-29 lbs) 1.7 g, 1 scoop
- Medium Breed Dogs (30-49 lbs) 2.55 g, 1 1/2 scoops
- Large Breed Dogs (50-79 lbs) 3.3 g, 2 scoops
- Giant Breed Dogs (80+ lbs) 5.1 g, 3 scoops
This product is intended for intermittent or supplement feeding only.
Guaranteed Analysis Per Scoop (1.7 g):
Crude Protein (Min) 31%
Crude Fat (Min) 8%
Crude Fiber (Max) 20%
Moisture (Max) 7%
Total Microorganisms 15 Billion CFU per 1.7 g Scoop (at time of manufacture)
-Lactobacillus acidophilus 2.5 billion CFU
-Bifidobacterium bifidum 2.5 Billion CFU
-Bifidobacterium longum 2.5 Billion CFU
-Bifidobacterium animalis 1.5 Billion CFU
-Enterococcus faecium 1.5 Billion CFU
-Lactobacillus brevis 1.5 Billion CFU
-Lactobacillus casei 1.5 Billion CFU
-Lactobacillus plantarum 1.5 Billion CFU
Papain (Papaya) 37,500 USP1
Trypsin (Porcine Pancreas) 12,000 USP2
Bromelain (Pineapple [Stems]) 15 GDU3
Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog or Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Calorie Content (Calculated): 3600 kcal ME/kg or 6.12 kcal ME/1.7 g scoop.
Ingredients: Organic Algae Meal, Organic Broccoli Sprouts, Organic Turmeric, Porcine Pancreas, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Organic Mushrooms, Drired Bifidobacterium bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus brevis Fermentation Product, Pineapple Stem, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Genus Species Fermentation, Enterococcus faecium Dried Genus Species Fermentation, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Papaya.
1 Contains a source of papain which can hydrolyze protein. 1 USP of papain activity = amount of papain that produces 1mcg of tyrosine from casein under standard test conditions.
2 Contains a source of trypsin which can hydrolyze protein. 1 USP of trypsin activity = amount of pancreatin that produces 1 mole of substrate per minute under standard test conditions.
3 Contains a source of bromelain which can hydrolyze casein. 1 GDU of bromelain activity = amount of gelatin that produces 1mg of amino nitrogen per twenty minutes under standard test conditions.
For use in Cats and Dogs only.
If your animal is pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or has a medical condition, please consult your veterinarian before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.