WheyMeal Grass-Fed Whey Protein
Grass-Fed Whey Protein
Product Code: wheymeal-DFH-choc-2-lbs
Quantity per Container: 2 Lbs
WheyMeal from Designs For Health is a great-tasting, nutrient-rich powdered meal supplement that is ideal for those needing support with weight control, GI health, detoxification, immune health, heavy metals, and muscle gain.
- Ideal for those needing support with weight control, GI health, detoxification, immune health, heavy metals, and muscle gain.
- Made with an exceptional quality whey protein made from the milk of cows that graze on pesticide- and chemical-free, non-GMO grass pastures in New Zealand, which is known to have one of the least polluted environments in the world.
- Includes vitamins, minerals, creatine, CLA, high gamma mixed tocopherols, taurine and more!
- GMP certified
The milking cows are never fed grain, nor subjected to hormone or antibiotic treatments. This whey is instantized with sunflower lecithin (non-GMO), which helps it dissolve more easily in water and prevents foaming during blending.
Scientifically formulated, pharmaceutical grade supplements meet or exceed the highest standards of excellence from formulation through raw materials testing and current good manufacturing processes (cGMP). Third party independent testing assures superior quality, enhanced absorption, purity, potency, efficacy and truth in labeling.
Adults: Mix 36 grams (approx. 1 scoop) in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. WheyMeal may be blended into a shake if desired and is not intended to be the sole source of calories, but rather to be used as part of an overall program of healthy eating. Best if consumed within 15 minutes.
- Serving Size: 36 grams (approx. one scoop)
- Servings Per Container: 25
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 110
- Total Fat 2 g
- -Saturated Fat 1 g
- Cholesterol 15 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 16 g
- -Dietary Fiber 5 g
- -Total Sugars 1 g
- Protein 16 g
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Thiamin (B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) 10 mg
- Riboflavin (B2) 10 mg
- Niacin (B3) (as niacinamide) 10 mg NE
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg
- Folate 170 mcg DFE
- -(as Quatrefolic [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt 200mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin (as d-biotin) 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg
- Calcium 110 mg
- Iron 0.6 mg
- Magnesium (from Creatine MagnaPower) 100 mg
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 5 mg
- Chromium (as TRAACS chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 50 mcg
- Creatine (from Creatine MagnaPower) 562 mg
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 120 mg
- High Gamma Mixed Tocopherols 100 mg
- -(as d-gamma, d-delta, d-alpha, d-beta)
- Taurine 100 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Vitamin E Isomers (as DeltaGold delta and gamma tocotrienols) 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Whey protein, cocoa powder, cellulose, isomaltooligosaccharides, natural flavors, glucomannan, inulin, cellulose gum, stevia leaf extract (Stevia rebaudiana), silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: Gluten, soy, GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste, and density variations from lot to lot. It contains naturally occurring nutrients; therefore amounts may vary within the whey protein and flavor profiles.