Vitavescence Powdered Multi
Brand: Designs For Health
Product Code: vitavescence-powdered-multi-DFH
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 9.5 Oz
Vitavescence™ is a delicious and exceptional multivitamin/multimineral supplement in powder form. It consists of a comprehensive and well-balanced blend of vitamins‚ minerals and phytonutrients‚ providing a strong nutritional foundation to help support optimal health. Vitavescence™ also contains an impressive array of health-promoting nutrients not typically found in multivitamins‚ such as alpha lipoic acid‚ NAC‚ and green tea‚ rosemary‚ and grape extracts. Not only are these compounds unique to most formulations‚ but they are also severely lacking in the Standard American Diet and play important roles in human health.
Vitavescence™ powder offers a convenient delivery system that mixes easily in water or other beverages and turns into an effervescent‚ great-tasting nutritious drink. It has a natural fruit punch flavor and is sweetened with organic stevia leaf extract. It is the ideal multivitamin/multimineral for children‚ the elderly‚ and anyone who prefers not to take pills.
As a dietary supplement, mix 8 grams (approx. two teaspoons) in 8 ounces of water per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 8 grams (approx. two teaspoons)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1%
- Vitamin A 1,020 mcg RAE 113%
- -(from Retinyl Palmitate and Mixed Carotenoids from Palm Tree Fruit)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg 556%
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU) 50%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol 10.2 mcg 68%
- Vitamin K 210 mcg 175%
- -(as Vitamin K1 Phytonadione 200 mcg, Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7 10 mcg)
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin HCl) 10 mg 833%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 10 mg 769%
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3 (as Niacinimide)) 10 mg NE 63%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg 1,176%
- Folate (as NatureFolate™ Blend) 680 mcg DFE 170%
- -Organic Spinach Powder, Calcium Folinate, Quatrefolic® [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate - glucosamine salt
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 250 mcg 4,170%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 150 mcg 500%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg 1,000%
- Calcium (as di-Calcium Malate) 150 mg 12%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 50 mcg 33%
- Magnesium (as di-Magnesium Malate) 150 mg 36%
- Zinc (as Zinc Glycinate Chelate) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 100 mcg 182%
- Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Glycinate Chelate) 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Glycinate Chelate) 2 mg 87%
- Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 100 mcg 286%
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 75 mcg 167%
- Potassium (as Potassium Bicarbonate) 135 mg 3%
- High Gamma Mixed Tocopherols (as d-gamma, d-delta, d-alpha, d-beta) 125 mg
- Inositol 100 mg
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 100 mg
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) 100 mg
- -[standardized to contain 98% polyphenols and 45% EGCg]
- Grape Extract (BioVin) (Vitis vinifera) (pulp:skin and seeds) 50 mg
- -[standardized to contain 75% polyphenols]
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 25 mg
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 20 mg
- [standardized to contain 7% carnosic acid]
- Boron (as Bororganic Glycine] 1 mg
Other Ingredients: Malic Acid, Natural Flavor with other Natural Flavors, Inulin, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract powder (Stevia rebaudiana), Maltodextrin, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sunflower Lecithin.
Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy protein or GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste and density variations from lot to lot.
Store at room temperature.
Ratings & Reviews
by Linda F.
I feel that it is a high quality source of vitamins. It is a little tart but has a good flavor.
Not medical or professional advice