Vitamins A & D 10,000 IU 400 IU by Carlson Labs
Immune Function Support
Product Code: vitamins-a-d-10000-iu-400-iu-CL-300-sfgls
Quantity per Container: 300 Softgels
Carlson Labs Vitamins A & Vitamin D3 from fish liver oil is a supplement for bone health, brain health, skin health and immunity support. The softgels contain natural source Vitamins A and D from fish liver oil
Vitamin D3 may offer these benefits:
- Provides support for healthy bones
- Provides support for promoting calcium absorption
- Provides support for healthy immune system function
- Provides support for a healthy mood
- Provides support for muscle strength
Vitamin A may offer these benefits::
- Provides support for healthy vision
- Provides support for growth
- Provides support for reproductive function
- Provides support for the defense system in the body
- Provides support for the healthy maintenance of skin and mucous membranes
Adults: Take one softgel three times weekly at mealtime or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A (as/from fish liver oil and retinyl palmitate) 3,000 mcg RAE (333%)
- Vitamin D (from fish liver oil and cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (50%)
Other Ingredients: Soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water), safflower oil.
Contains fish (cod).
Do not take if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
If you are nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Taking vitamin A from retinol in quantities of 10,000 IU or more is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Plan to buy product regularly.
by Eugene -
Product is part of my daily regimen.
Not medical or professional advice