Vitamin C 1,000 Mg
A useful dietary supplement for those who wish to increase their daily intake of this important antioxidant vitamin.
Brand: Douglas Laboratories
Product Code: vitamin-c-1000-mg-DGL
Servings per Container: 100 Tablets
- Essential for numerous biological functions such as the synthesis of collagen and glycosaminoglycans that provide building materials for connective tissues, skin, blood vessels, tendons, joint cartilage and bone
- Provides free radical protection to reduce damage to eyes, lungs, blood and the immune system
- Aids in the regeneration of vitamin E by interacting with glutathione and alpha-lipoic acid
- Essential for normal wound restoration and capillary health
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 tablet daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg 1,111%
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate, coating (hydroxpropyl methylcellulose, glycerin, and croscarmellose sodium.
Gluten-free and Non-GMO.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or taking any medication, consult your health professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Shipping was so fast.
by Linda -
I am a bit vitamin deficient. The dermatologist suggested more Vitamin C to help with the chemicals in the swimming pool. I react badly to them.
by moving right along -