Vitamin A 7,500 Mcg
Help Support Antioxidant Activity, Immune Strength and Bone Health
Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: vitamin-a-7500-mcg-KL
Servings per Container: 100 Softgels
Supplies the natural, preformed retinol form of vitamin A as found in fish liver oil.
- Antioxidant activity. Vitamin A combats free radicals in our bodies that can have a damaging effect on healthy cells. Antioxidants are important to all of our body's cellular health, but is especially helpful in promoting cardiovascular health. Antioxidants also are essential for supporting white blood cells, which fight infection in the body.
- Eye health. Vitamin A helps eyes distinguish between light and dark, promoting better night vision. Vitamin A may also be useful in combating cataracts, macular degeneration, glaucoma and other vision problems associated with aging.
- Healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin A is required to produce dentin, which helps develop the hard layer in our teeth. Vitamin A also helps rid old tissue in our bones and develop new tissue for strong, healthy bones and teeth.
Adults take 1 softgel daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin-A (from fish liver oil) 7,500 mcg RAE (833%)
Other Ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, and water
Contains Fish (Gadidae family, including code, saithe, haddock and pollock) and Soy.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, corn, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
CONTAINS FISH (Gadidae family, including cod, saithe, haddock, and pollock).
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- For adults only.
- This product is not intended for long-term daily use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.