Multinutrient support for weight loss surgery.
Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: vitalactiv-multi-KL
Servings per Container: 120 Capsules
Nutritional deficits are common in individuals pre- and post-bariatric surgery. Nutrient inadequacies can compromise successful postoperative outcomes. After weight loss surgery, individuals have unique lifetime nutritional needs as a result of altering the gastrointestinal system and need to be supplemented with vitamins and minerals they can no longer readily absorb in the amounts needed to stay healthy. VitalActiv® is formulated to provide comprehensive micronutrient support after bariatric surgery. It contains well-tolerated, highly bioavailable nutrient forms to maximize absorption and benefit.
Adults: 4 capsules daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Not intended for children.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 2,100 mcg RAE 233%
- -50% (1,050 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 50% (1,050 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate.
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 180 mg 200%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg 125%
- Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-d-alpha-tocopherol) 60 mg 400%
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 80 mcg 67%
- Thiamin (75% as thiamin HCl and 25% benfotiamine) 12 mg 1,000%
- Riboflavin (69% as riboflavin and 31% as riboflavin 5'-phosphate) 5.1 mg 392%
- Niacin (75% as niacinamide, 25% as niacin) 40 mg NE 250%
- Vitamin B6 (67% as pyridoxine HCl and 33% as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 6 mg 353%
- Folate (as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 1,360 mcg DFE (800 mcg) 340%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg 10,417%
- Biotin 600 mcg 2,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 20 mg 400%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 10 mg 2%
- Calcium (95% as calcium citrate and 5% calcium D-pantothenate) 100 mg 8%
- Iron (as Ferrrochel® ferrous bisglycinate chelate) 45 mg 250%
- Iodine (90% as potassium iodide and 10% from kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate, magnesium oxide) 100 mg 24%
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 70 mcg 127%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2 mg 222%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg 187%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 120 mcg 343%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75 mcg 167%
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols
- (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma) 0.8 mg
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina) 20 mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), L-leucine, and silicon dioxide.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and wheat. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Iron supplementation above the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) is only indicated for individuals with a documented requirement.
Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
Ratings & Reviews
Essential after RNY gastric bypass surgery
by Okmunky -
I had RNY gastric bypass surgery 12 years ago which causes malabsorption. I was having great difficulty keeping my blood levels of essential nutrients at optimum luntil I started taking Prothera VitalActiv. Now I have lost over 200 pounds and feel GREAT!
Vitalactiv keeps me healthy!
I had RNY gastric bypass in December 2003. Before I found Vitalactiv in 2005 my blood tests always showed malnutrition in several categories. Vitalactiv changed that! I'm now healthy and happy to be more than 200 pounds lighter! The surgery and Vitalac