Comprehensive Enzyme Supplement
Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: vital-zymes-complete-KL
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Vital-Zymes Complete by Klaire Labs is a high-potency digestive enzymes supplement with a potent, full-spectrum blend for maximal support of intestinal function.
- Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes in two capsules
- Contains highly purified, filtered enzymes to meet needs of food-sensitive patients
- Free of all maltodextrin (wheat, rice or corn derived) commonly used as a base in enzyme raw materials
- Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
- Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, kiwi) for maximum tolerance
- Active across a broad range of pH conditions (2 to 10) for maximum benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
- Supplies a full-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by pathogenic organisms and contribute to dysbiosis
- Assists protein breakdown but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate or inflame GI tissues
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)
- Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to help protect sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls
This high-potency, multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually complete range of plant/microbial-based enzymes that work in concert to help maintain normal enzyme levels that support the bodys digestive capabilities and assist intestinal repair mechanisms.
The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes in Vital-Zymes Complete maximizes the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from the widest spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, carbohydrates, disaccharides, and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers. As such, Vital-Zymes Complete can serve as an important dietary adjunct for individuals requiring maximal nutrient uptake and for those with compromised gastrointestinal function such as maldigestion, malabsorption, dysbiosis, or intestinal inflammation.
Adults: Take two capsules at the beginning of each meal or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Servings Per Container: 60
Comprehensive Enzyme Blend 750mg
With the following enzyme activity:
Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes
-Amylases 1,830 BAU
-Alpha Amylases 100 DU
-Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity) 30 AGU
Sugar Specific Enzymes
-Lactase 1,500 ALU
-Sucrase (invertase) 400 SU
-Maltase (diastase) 200 DP
-Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity) 25 U
Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes
-Cellulase 500 CU
-Hemicellulase/Pectinase/Phytase Complex 200 HCU
-Phytase 10 FTU
-Beta-Glucanase 20 BGU
-Alpha-Galactosidase 100 AGSU
-Galactomannase 200 HCU
Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes
-Acid Proteases 50 SAP
-Alkaline Proteases 50 PC
-Proteases/Peptidase Complex with endopeptidase, exopeptidase, and DPP-IV activity 40,000 HUT
Fat Specific Enzymes
-Lipase 1,500 FIP
-Lysozyme (from egg white) 100,000 SHU
-Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated) 2,500 SPU
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose.
Made without most common allergens (contains eggs.). Non-GMO, NO synthetic colors, flavors or preservatives.
Individuals with known egg white allergy should consult their physician before using this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Ratings & Reviews
Good Product from a Good Company
by Marjorie -
This is a supplement my doctor wanted me to have. It contains carbohydrate-specific enzymes and sugar-specific enzymes. as well as vegetable/plant fiber-specific enzymes. It's a good formula for anyone wanting to improve digestion. Professional Supplement Center always delivers in short order and has good prices, with discounts for repeat customers.
by Anne -
I have been using this product for awhile and find it really helps assimilating the proteins, sugars, dairy, etc. as it says. I am glad to have found this product from a seller with great prices. Product was delivered in a timely manner. Thank you.
Recommended by my Dallas doctor
by Marj -
These are carbohydrate and sugar-specific enzymes, good for anybody with ""leaky gut"" (intestinal permeability) and malabsorption problems.
by jgarts -
I like this brand, so far it helps with my digestion.
Helps with constipation
by flocksielady -
My daughter has constipation issues along with other digestive problems. This product helps her to go daily. If she doesn't use this product she does not go to the bathroom that day, bottom line. Obviously, she and I both love the product!