Visual Ocuity Eye Drops
Visual Ocuity 10ml by Longevity Science provides a soothing eye lubricant in support of healthy eye function.
Brand: Longevity Science
Product Code: visual-ocuity-eye-drops-LGS
Servings per Container: 2 Vials
- Lubricates the eyes and provides free radical protection
- Eye cells do not make new cells and as we age the lens continues to grow
- Aging, smoke, dust, ultraviolet rays, excessive sugar intake, excessive free radicals and poor nutrition may all contribute to compromised lens function.
- Contains 2 vials (5 ml each) of lubricating eye drops
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Box contains 2 vials (5 ml each):
- Active Ingredients:
- Glycerin 1.0% Lubricant
- Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose 0.15% Lubricant
Inactive Ingredients: boric acid, citric acid, N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, and sterile water
If one is using prescription eye drops or has had eye surgery, consult a physician before use. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after using
- Do not use if seal is broken
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
KEEP OUT OR THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Each box of Visual Ocuity contains two squeezable vials of 5 ml. Please carefully read the enclosed pamphlet before use.
Ratings & Reviews
I would buy this again! Very soothing
by Shirl -
Use it daily
by None -
Well, I definitely feel the visual ocuity helps. I sometimes forget to use it daily, but can definitely feel the difference when I do.
Excellent for dry eyes in the AZ sun.
by Sandra -
Would like a better way to administer the drops. Too much of the good thing is wasted.
not taken long enough to say it works
by tony the tiger -
dont think the cost is satisfactory as amts given in each bottle are minimal for using 2-3 times daily
by Trying... -
Hard to get the proper size drop. Also difficult for older person to grasp the bottle. Feel like am losing too many drops.
Best eyedrops ever!
by Bo -
Having suffered from dry eyes for some time, it was a great relief to get comfort from the eye drops ordered from you. They are the best I have ever used and I intend to re-order when finishing this review. Thanks for an excellent product.