Supports Visual Function
Product Code: vision-optimizer-JRF-180-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Vision Optimizer® supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are critical antioxidant carotenoids for the macula of the eyes. Dark green, leafy vegetables include significant amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce age-related increase in the lens’ density.
- New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) contains powerful polyphenol antioxidants that reduce eye fatigue and promote eye comfort.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B2 support the antioxidants glutathione and glutathione peroxidase, which protect the eyes’ lenses.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract promotes circulation and contains potent free radical scavenging flavonoids known as ginkgoflavonglycosides.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that supports lens architecture.
Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 200mg 222%
Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 12mg 1,000%
Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) 10mg 769%
Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 16mg NE 100%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 2mg 118%
Selenium (as Methylselenocysteine) 10mcg 18%
Swedish Bilberry Fruit Extract 100mg
-(36% [36mg] Anthocyanosides) (Vaccinium myrtillus)
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg
(from 62.5mg Sodium R-alpha Lipoate)
Grape Seed Extract 100mg
(Vitis vinifera L.) (95% [95mg] Polyphenols)
(Leaf) (Euphrasia officinalis)
(Marigold Petal Extract) (Tagetes erecta)
-(Marigold Petal Extract) (Tagetes erecta)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, water), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts.
If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or coagulopathy), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially glucose-control or blood thinning), consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.