V Clear EPs 7630
Cold and Flu Symptom Relief
Brand: Integrative Therapeutics
Product Code: v-clear-eps-7630-tablets-INT
Servings per Container: 20
Quantity per Container: 20 Tablets
Upper respiratory product to support shortening the duration of symptoms associated with colds and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations and temporarily relief of flu symptoms.
- Pelargonium + Alpha® CF
- Supports cold and flu symptom relief
- Supports relief of chills, fever, congestion, stuffy nose, cough, headache, hoarseness, minor aches and pains, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat.
- Berry flavored dissolvable tablets
Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults and children 13 years of age and older: Take 1 dissolvable tablet, 3 times daily.
- Children 6-12 years of age: Take 1 dissolvable tablet 2 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Active Ingredients (in 1 Dissolvable Tablet):
- -Pelargonium sidoides 1X (EPs 7630)
- -Acontium napellus 4X
- -Eucalyptus globulus 2X
- -Bryonia 4X
- -Eupatorium perfoliatum 6X
- -Gelsemium sempervirens 4X
- -Phosphorus 6X
- -Ipecacuanha 3X
- Inactive Ingredients:
- -annatto extract, beet juice color, caramel color, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, natural flavor, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Consult a doctor before use if you have: A persistent cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema and/or a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets
Keep out of the reach of children.