For the Temporary Relief of Symptoms Associated with Common Colds
Product Code: unda-5-UND
Quantity per Container: 0.7 Oz
Unda 5 has an action on the tissues of the entire respiratory tract. Copper and silver are useful for defending the body against infection and inflammation. This remedy is indicated for all conditions of the respiratory tract, including influenza, coryza, bronchitis, pneumonia, laryngitis, cough, emphysema, and latent infectious states.
Adults and Adolescents (12 Years and Older): Take 5 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (Under 12 Years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose
- Each drop contains:
- Adiantum Capillus-Veneris (Maidenhair) Leaf 4X / Fever
- Argentum Metallicum (Silver) 12X / Cough
- Cuprum Metallicum (Copper) 12X / Cold sweats
- Drosera (Sundew) Whole Plant 4X / Cough
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root 4X / Cough
- Gindelia (Gum-Plant) Aerial Parts 4X / Mucus
- Inula Helenium (Elecampane) Root 4X / Dry cough
- Tormentilla (Bloodwort) Underground Parts 4X / Sore throat
- Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Leaf 4X / Cough
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Ethanol (beet)‚ purified water.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition (including persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) or fever), please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly.
Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by physician.
Do not use if seal is missing or broken.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.