For relief of symptoms associated with muscular weakness in the elderly
Product Code: unda-41-UND
Quantity per Container: 0.7 Oz
Unda 41 has an action on the peripheral nervous system. It is indicated for all conditions of muscular paralysis - especially progressive muscular paralysis in the elderly (which may or may not be accompanied by trembling).
- Amblyopia / Lazy Eye
- Muscular Disorders
- Nervous System Support
- Parkinson's Disease
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 5 drops three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
- Active Ingredients Per Drop / Purpose:
- Juglans regia (English walnut) Leaf/Pericaps 4X / Weak limbs
- Nux vomica (Poison nut) Seed 4X (<2.7x10^-40% alkaloids, calculated) / Muscle weakness
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead) 12X / Muscle weakness
- Primula veris Aerial Parts 4X / Muscle tearing
- Rheum (Chinese rhubarb) Underground Parts 4X / Muscle spasms
- Sarsaparilla Root 4X / Muscle pain
- Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) Underground parts 6X / Tendon injuries
- *X is a homeopathic dilution.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Ethanol (beet), purified water.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
If taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.