For relief of symptoms associated with irritability and anxiousness Insomnia, Overexertion
Product Code: unda-39-UND
Quantity per Container: 0.7 Oz
Unda 39 is a remedy for all parasitic conditions and is indicated for nervous disorders due to tapeworm and intestinal parasitosis.
- Achlorhydria and Hypochlorhydria
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Diarrhea: Bacterial / Parasitic
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Skin Disorders
Take 10 to 30 drops one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Acute Dosing: Follow the above age recommended drop amounts and take every 15 to 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day) or until symptoms improve, then resume general dosing.
- Each Drop Contains:
- Absinthium (Common wormwood) Aerial Parts 4X / Nervousness
- Allium cepa (Onion) Bulb 4X / Anxiety
- Argentum metallicum (Silver) 12X / Restlessness
- Asafoetida Gum Resin 4X / Irritability
- Cina Flower-heads 6X / Anxiety
- Dryopteris filix-mas Rhizome 6X / Irritability
- Tanacetum vulgare Flower and Leaf 4X / Irritability
Inactive Ingredients: Ethanol (beet), purified water
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
If taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.