For the relief of symptoms associated with minor difficulties in urination.
Product Code: unda-38-UND
Unda 38 is specific to conditions of the prostate and bladder and is related to problems of the renal area. This remedy also acts as a pelvic decongestant for males and females and is indicated for conditions including prostatitis, ischuria, orchitis and polyps of the bladder.
- Acute Prostatitis
- Benign Prostatic
- Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Kidney Function Support
- Prostate Gland Support
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 5 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose
- Aliminium metallicum (Aluminum) 12X / Frequent urination
- Argentum metallicum (Silver) 12X / Frequent urination
- Inula helenium (Elecampane) Root 4X / Urge to urinate
- Sarsaparilla Root 4X / Burning sensations
- Stigmata maidis (Maize) Style and Stigma 4X / Suppressed urination
- Valerina officinalis (Valerian) Root 4X / Straining during urination
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Ethanol (beet), purified water
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if seal is missing or broken.
Contents may not fill package in order to accommodate required labeling. Please rely on stated quantity.