Homeopathic Preparation - For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with poor digestion and minor urinary discomfort
Product Code: unda-258-UND
Quantity per Container: 0.7 Oz
Unda 258 has an action on the digestive and urinary systems. Lycopodium is the central remedy of calculi and of habitual disorders of general metabolism.
Unda Numbered Compounds are unique remedies synergistically formulated with plant constituents that target and carry potentized metals to specific organs where enzymatic and metabolic functions are carried out on a cellular level helping to facilitate the drainage of toxins.
- Adults and Children (12 years and older): Take 5 drops three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
- Active Ingredient / Purpose:
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) Bark 4X / Stomach pain
- Boldo Leaf 4X / Constipation
- Bryonia dioica (Bryony) Root 4X /Stomach pain
- Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal) Rhizome and Root 4X / Poor digestion
- Lycopodium clavatum (Clubmoss) Spore 4X / Frequent urination
- Mercurialis annua Whole Plant 4X / Frequent urination
- Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod) Inflorescences 4X / Painful urination, flatulence
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Ethanol (beet), purified water.
Other Ingredients: Ethanol (beet), purified water
Contains: 31% Alcohol.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.