For relief of symptoms associated with varicose veins
Product Code: unda-233-UND
Quantity per Container: 0.7 Oz
Unda 233 has an action on the cardiovascular system and has a particular affinity for the veins. This remedy is indicated for all manifestations of venostasis, varicosities and phlebitis.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 5 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Each drop contains:
- Crataegus (Hawthorn) Fruit 4X Minor swelling
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark 4X Prickling pains
- Rheum (Chinese Rhubarb) Underground Parts 4X Swollen veins
- Rhus toxicodendron (Poison Ivy) Shoots 4X Tingling leg pain
- Uva-ursi (Bearberry) Leaf 4X Mild inflammation
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Ethanol (beet), purified water.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.