For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with low energy and common colds
Product Code: unda-14-UND
Quantity per Container: 0.7 Oz
Unda 14 has an action in situations of profound demineralization and a lack of normal physiological reactions. This can occur after serious tuberculinic, pulmonary, or other inflammatory diseases (bronchitis, pneumonia, pleuritis, hepatitis, etc.) It can also occur after vaccinations or repeated medical tests. Anergy develops as a result of demineralization. Glandular systems are affected and irreversible lesions appear on the organs. This is the beginning of the degenerative process.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 5 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years: Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
- Active ingredients / Purpose:
- Each Drop Contains:
- Argentum metallicum (Silver) 12X Cough
- Aurum metallicum (Gold) 12X Fatigue, weakness
- Camphora (Camphor from Cinnamomum camphora) 4X Sleepiness
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper) 12X Cough
- Eucalyptus globulus (Fever tree) Leaf 4X Cough
- Inula helenium (Elecampane) Root 4X Chills, congestion
- Jateorhiza palmata (Columbo) Root 4X Headache
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Ethanol (beet), purified water
- Contains 31% Alcohol.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) or fever.
- Stop and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tend to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Symptoms persist or worsen.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if seal is missing or broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.