Umcka ColdCare Drink Mix Lemon Flavor
Lemon Homeopathic - reduces the severity of throat, nasal and bronchial irritations.
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: umcka-coldcare-drink-mix-lemon-NWA
Servings per Container: 10
Quantity per Container: 10 Packets
It's all in the name. When you’re suffering with cold symptoms, sometimes the best remedy is a hot, soothing drink. Cupping your hands around a steamy mug of Umcka ColdCare Soothing Hot Drink leaves you feeling relaxed and recharged. Sipping on this delicious drink will shorten the duration and reduce the severity of cough, congestion, sore throat, nasal and bronchial irritations. The drink may also be served cold for children.
Reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- sore throat
Dissolve contents of 1 packet in 4-6 ounces of hot water and sip while hot. May also be dissolved in 4-6 ounces of cold water, which may be preferable for children.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 3 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 2 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a physician.
- Active Ingredient / Purpose:
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
- Inactive Ingredients:
- citric acid, maltodextrin, natural flavor, silica, turmeric color, xylitol.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Tamper Evident. Packaged in individually sealed packets. Do not use if packets are broken or torn.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Dissolve contents of 1 packet in 4-6 ounces of hot water and sip while hot. May also be dissolved in 4-6 ounces of cold water which may be preferable for children.
For best results use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.